Hard launches from high horsepower cars at the drag strip require more
that just a normal street-style sway bar. BMR Suspension’s Extreme Anti
Roll Bar for 2005-2014 Mustang or 2007-2014 Shelby GT500 allows you to
launch harder without excessive body roll limiting traction.
Manufactured from heavy-wall 1.5-inch DOM tubing, BMR’s Anti Roll Bar
(ARB753) is our strongest and stiffest Anti-Roll Bar for the S197
Mustang platform. The BMR Extreme Anti Roll bar is strictly designed to
eliminate body roll and transfer maximum power to the rear wheels. The
ARB753 attaches to your Mustang with heavy-duty spherical bearings. The
mounting plates attach to the stock lower control arm mounts or BMR’s
CAB005 control arm relocation brackets. The bar is 100% bolt-on and
requires zero modification or fabrication to the chassis or rearend. The
fabricated, laser cut, steel sway bar arms are reinforced to add
strength and eliminate deflection.
BMR Suspension designed the ARB753 sway bar specifically for drag race
applications. The large adjustable extreme anti roll bar has two
positions, giving you the versatility to dial in the perfect amount of
body roll. The ARB753 gives you as much as ¬ 5.430% in rate over the
stock bar (depending on year and model). The rate increases and
adjustability allow you to virtually eliminate body roll so you can
leave the starting line harder with maximum traction. The hollow design
gives you loads of strength without adding a lot of weight. The
heavy-duty spherical bearings solidly mount the sway bar to the chassis,
reducing deflection. This allows for better body roll control, which
equals more traction and consistent launches. When performance is a
must, rely on BMR Suspension!
- Fits all 2005-2014 Mustangs and 2007-2014 Shelby GT500’s
- Designed specifically for drag race applications
- Our strongest and stiffest Anti-Roll Bar for the S197 Mustang platform
- Eliminates body roll
- Up to 5.430% increase is sway bar rate over stock sway bar (depending on year and model)
- Manufactured from 1.5-inch 0.219-inch wall DOM tubing for increased strength
- Two-way adjustable
- Adjustability allows for fine-tuning of suspension
- 100% bolt-on
- Heavy-duty spherical mounting bearings
- Durable powdercoat finish
- 1-2-hour installation time
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
*** NOTE: This anti roll bar is recommended for drag race applications
only. Street use without disconnecting one end link can result in broken
BMR Suspension’s ARB753 anti roll bar is available in black hammertone
and red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is
about 1-2 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.!